- Customer Match allows you to reach people who have been to your website
- Customer Match allows you to reach people who haven’t been to your website yet
- Customer Match relies on your own data instead of a remarketing tag
- It wouldn’t be a good fit. You have to tag your website to use Customer Match
To pass the exam, you need to score at least 80%. The exam is divided into 5 sections:
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Basics of Search Advertising
- Managing Your Campaigns
- Optimizing Your Campaigns
- Advanced Topics in Search Advertising
Each section has a different weight, and you can see the weighting of each section when you start the exam. You can also see the number of questions in each section.
If you’re not sure about an answer, you can mark the question and come back to it later. Once you’ve answered all the questions, you can review your answers and change any that you want before submitting your exam.