An Account Strategist regularly reviews their company’s optimization score in order to make sure that their Google Search campaign is as effective as possible. How is this optimization score calculated?
- By comparing the company’s current sales to the company’s historic sales data
- By comparing the company’s website to the websites of the company’s competitors
- Based on campaign aspects such as campaign statistics, settings, and industry trends
- By analyzing the popularity of the company’s ads on social media
The Google Ads Search Certification Exam is designed to test your knowledge of how the Google Ads auction works and how to optimize your campaigns to get the most out of your ad spend. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions, and you have 2 hours to complete it.
To pass the exam, you need to score at least 80%. The exam is divided into 5 sections:
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Basics of Search Advertising
- Managing Your Campaigns
- Optimizing Your Campaigns
- Advanced Topics in Search Advertising
Each section has a different weight, and you can see the weighting of each section when you start the exam. You can also see the number of questions in each section.
If you’re not sure about an answer, you can mark the question and come back to it later. Once you’ve answered all the questions, you can review your answers and change any that you want before submitting your exam.